Homepage > The B.U.G.Club
The Shawn "D" B.U.G. Club
WHAT IS THE B.U.G. CLUB?
The Shawn D B.U.G. Club, (the Bring Up your Grades Club) was founded in 1991 by Shawn "D" in an effort to support our youth and to encourage them to love school, maintain good grades or improved grades, listen to their teachers and parents and to stay out of trouble. Shawn "D" wanted to find a fun way to show students that someone was proud of their accomplishments in school and at home. So, the B.U. G. Club was born. This club is open to all students Kindergarten through 8th grade. Each student can continue to send us their report card every grading period provided they continue to meet the criteria below. Each student has several chances to get something free from Shawn "D' and the B.U.G. Club.
How do you become a member of the B.U.G. Club? Here's how:
1. You simply have to have a report card with grades of at least a "C" average... No "D's" or "F's" are accepted. IF you are in Kindergarten and letter grades aren't given, checks and check plusses are okay.
2. You MUST listen to your parents and teachers, stay out of trouble and continue to do well in school.
3. Then you have your parent or guardian sign off on the report card letting us know that you have abided by all the criteria.
4. Then you have your parent or guardian mail us a signed copy of your report card to the following address:
P.O. Box 2183
Bloomington, IN 47402
5. Once we receive your report card, we will send you something FREE in the mail. It's that simple!!!